Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's working!

Despite the self-inflicted emotional stress of not allowing myself to have a brewski whenever I want to, the medicine - whichever one - is working! I reported to Dr. Z yesterday that morning stiffness has not really been much of an issue for the past few weeks, and I am generally feeling good. She confirmed that my last labs were all still good, and I was relieved to know that liver enzymes are being checked with every blood draw. I was also pleased to learn that, even though my voracious appetite is a strange and uncomfortable feeling, I have gained 2 pounds - which I needed. I also ventured to the eye doctor last week and discovered my vision, thus far, seems unaffected by my health. Now if I can just get my skin under control, I'll be almost normal!

No comments: